On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Martin Pool wrote:

> You can work around this in lilypond by using -MD -MF rather than
> DEPENDENCIES_OUTPUT.

It's clear but I rather worked it around in ccache since if ccache is not
transparent for the application, it's a bug in ccache. I pay big price for
this: due to my primitive workaround, my lilypond compilations are not
cached. But it's not really a problem, I'm glad that I don't have to patch
lilypond's source or disable ccache when compiling it. And I hope a clean
and nice solution with caching the results will be included in ccache 2.3.

> > Have a nice holiday,
>
> Thankyou!  How did you know? :-)

Just guessed it... it's summer anyway, isn't it? Oh, shit... IIRC most of
the samba/ccache/distcc developers are in Australia, aren't they??? :-)))
/me stupid... :-))

bye,
Egmont