Hello,

I am exploring adopting ccache tool in our build infrastructure. Couple of
basic questions to see if anyone can share their experience with ccache in
clearcase environment.

1. Has anyone tried ccache in clearcase environment to buiid code?
2. Anyone using ccache in large scale ? Large code base, 100s of users
sharing cache built by ccache from multiple different clearcase views?
3. Any performance, scalability issues observed? Mainly interested in how
ccache scales with large number of users, specially in clearcase environment

Your experiences and tips, suggestions and best practices will help me
avoid reinvent the wheel.

Appreciate your help

Thanks,
Vince