Ubaid,

I was able to get this working in 12.4(24)T2 and 12.4(15)T9.  I will state
that most likely they are using 12.4(15)T in the lab right now.  Ubaid did
you use the same configuration as I am showing below?

R7(config-if)#

Jan  5 19:54:12.286: %SEC-6-IPACCESSLOGP: list TCP_FLAGS permitted tcp
192.1.57.5(46747) (FastEthernet0/0 ) -> 7.7.7.7(23), 1 packet

R7(config-if)#end

R7#show policy-map type access-control interface Fa0/0

 FastEthernet0/0

  Service-policy access-control input: FPM

    Class-map: TCP (match-all)

      10 packets, 609 bytes

      5 minute offered rate 0 bps

      Match: field IP protocol eq 0x6 next TCP

      Service-policy access-control : SYN-ACK

        Class-map: TCP_FLAGS (match-all)

          1 packets, 60 bytes

          5 minute offered rate 0 bps

          Match: field TCP control-bits eq 2

      log

        Class-map: class-default (match-any)

          9 packets, 549 bytes

          5 minute offered rate 0 bps, drop rate 0 bps

          Match: any

    Class-map: class-default (match-any)

      11 packets, 850 bytes

      5 minute offered rate 0 bps, drop rate 0 bps

      Match: any

R7#

I then did a slight modification and was able to accomplish this same thing
with the mask for the SYN-ACK

R7(config-if)#

Jan  5 20:06:46.116: %SEC-6-IPACCESSLOGP: list TCP_SYN_ACK permitted tcp
5.5.5.5(23) (FastEthernet0/0 ) -> 192.1.201.16(61530), 1 packet

R7(config-if)#end

R7#show policy-map type access-control int f0/0

 FastEthernet0/0

  Service-policy access-control input: FPM

    Class-map: TCP (match-all)

      6 packets, 397 bytes

      5 minute offered rate 0 bps

      Match: field IP protocol eq 0x6 next TCP

      Service-policy access-control : SYN-ACK

        Class-map: TCP_FLAGS (match-all)

          0 packets, 0 bytes

          5 minute offered rate 0 bps

          Match: field TCP control-bits eq 2

      log

        Class-map: TCP_SYN_ACK (match-all)

          1 packets, 60 bytes

          5 minute offered rate 0 bps

          Match: field TCP control-bits eq 2 mask 0x10

      log

        Class-map: class-default (match-any)

          5 packets, 337 bytes

          5 minute offered rate 0 bps, drop rate 0 bps

          Match: any

    Class-map: class-default (match-any)

      5 packets, 370 bytes

      5 minute offered rate 0 bps, drop rate 0 bps

      Match: any

R7#

I then applied this same configuration to a router running 12.4(15)T9 worked
like a charm

R8#

*Jan  5 21:09:28.223: %SYS-5-CONFIG_I: Configured from console by console

R8#

*Jan  5 21:09:36.931: %SEC-6-IPACCESSLOGP: list TCP_FLAGS permitted tcp
192.1.68.6(11180) (FastEthernet0/1 ) -> 8.8.8.8(23), 1 packet

R8#telnet 6.6.6.6

Trying 6.6.6.6 ... Open

Password required, but none set

*Jan  5 21:09:57.487: %SEC-6-IPACCESSLOGP: list TCP_SYN_ACK permitted tcp
6.6.6.6(23) (FastEthernet0/1 ) -> 192.1.68.8(32691), 1 packet

[Connection to 6.6.6.6 closed by foreign host]

R8#

R8#show policy-map type access-control int f0/1

 FastEthernet0/1

  Service-policy access-control input: FPM

    Class-map: TCP (match-all)

      22 packets, 1366 bytes

      5 minute offered rate 0 bps

      Match: field IP protocol eq 0x6 next TCP

      Service-policy access-control : SYN-ACK

        Class-map: TCP_FLAGS (match-all)

          1 packets, 60 bytes

          5 minute offered rate 0 bps

          Match: field TCP control-bits eq 2

      log

        Class-map: TCP_SYN_ACK (match-all)

          1 packets, 60 bytes

          5 minute offered rate 0 bps

          Match: field TCP control-bits eq 2 mask 0x10

      log

        Class-map: class-default (match-any)

          20 packets, 1246 bytes

          5 minute offered rate 0 bps, drop rate 0 bps

          Match: any

    Class-map: class-default (match-any)

      8 packets, 752 bytes

      5 minute offered rate 0 bps, drop rate 0 bps

      Match: any

R8#

Regards,

Tyson Scott - CCIE #13513 R&S, Security, and SP

Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Mailto: tsc...@ipexpert.com

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444, ext. 208

Live Assistance, Please visit: www.ipexpert.com/chat