Hello,

Basically, we have some external contractors/consultants who are accessing our
SAP servers via VPDN. We want to limit their access to some servers so what is
the best way to do that? I don't have a lot of experience with VPDN and this
stuff is new to me.

Here is the scenario: The consultants connect to our public ip address via VPDN
and they get a local ip address which allow them to access the local servers.
There is only one group and I guess I can use access-lists to limit their
access but I don't want to limit myself and other IT staff. I tried to create
two VPDN groups but the router always select the first group (the default one).

I thought about SSL-VPN but I don't know if I will have some compatibility
issues with SAP applications ( clientless mode - the management does not want
the full tunnel mode)

Easy-vpn is not an option because of the management again.

Any ideas or suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Mohamed Gazzaz

www.ipexpert.com