The question should have stated FPM not NBAR.  I have updated the question
to be titled "Flexible Packet Matching" instead of MQC using NBAR.

Regards,

Tyson Scott - CCIE #13513 R&S, Security, and SP

Managing Partner / Sr. Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Mailto: tsc...@ipexpert.com

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444, ext. 208

Live Assistance, Please visit: www.ipexpert.com/chat

eFax: +1.810.454.0130

IPexpert is a premier provider of Self-Study Workbooks, Video on Demand,
Audio Tools, Online Hardware Rental and Classroom Training for the Cisco
CCIE (R&S, Voice, Security & Service Provider) certification(s) with
training locations throughout the United States, Europe, South Asia and
Australia. Be sure to visit our online communities at
www.ipexpert.com/communities and our public website at www.ipexpert.com
<http://www.ipexpert.com/>