Nice, thanks everyone for your quick responses. I will most definitely
ensure that I am able to configure this from memory by the time the exam
comes around. It shouldn't be a problem.. as with many other topics once
you first see it, it looks like a ton of work. With some practice it will
be all good. There was once a time where I used to say you have to be crazy
to configure ASA VPN's in the CLI, but with as much practice that comes
with studying for CCNP Security then CCIE Security Lab I am now most
comfortable in the CLI (except for certain AnyConnect items, of course).

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing it somewhere in the Doc-CD..
thanks again for your responses!

www.ipexpert.com

www.PlatinumPlacement.com