Guys,

*CCIE Security 4.0 Product and Class
Update*<http://blog.ipexpert.com/2013/02/28/ccie-security-4-0-product-and-class-update/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=ccie-security-4-0-product-and-class-update>

I’m happy to announce some news in regards to our CCIE Security 4.0 lab
product portfolio<http://www.ipexpert.com/Cisco/CCIE/Security-Lab-Portfolio>
.

First off, our new CCIE Security 4.0 Video on
Demand<http://www.ipexpert.com/Cisco/CCIE/Security/Video-on-Demand-Course>is
now 100% done and available. It consists of over 30 hours of high-end
lecture and configuration examples, and I’m extremely pleased with the
material – I believe that it’s the beginning of our best Security product
portfolio ever. We have several extremely talented Security instructors
working vigorously on this content, and the material they’re developing is
absolutely amazing!

Also, our CCIE Security Audio on
Demand<http://www.ipexpert.com/Cisco/CCIE/Security/Audio/On-Demand-Lecture-Series>is
also now available, and will be added to member accounts Monday.

In addition to the above-mentioned self-study resources being available, we
have finished our first lab in our CCIE Security 4.0 Volume 1
Workbook<http://www.ipexpert.com/Cisco/CCIE/Security/Workbook/Technology-Focused-Security-Lab-Workbook>.
To get content out to our clients quicker, we are going to be releasing
labs weekly until they are finished, and anticipate having the entire
product completed within the next month.* (This initial lab will actually
be made available on our product page to the general public free of charge
(as a download – expect it to be downloadable Monday.) *We are taking a new
approach with our Volume 1 workbook development, and are putting together
exhaustive Volume 1 workbooks (for each track) that cover nearly every
aspect of the technology or protocol covered in the chapter. These single
“sections” are extremely lengthy and powerful and will give you a thorough
understanding of the individual protocol – in extreme detail. We’re very
optimistic that it will be the best learning approach for the CCIE lab seen
to date.

The lab scenarios in our self-study workbooks are designed around our CCIE
Security 4.0 Racks
<http://www.ipexpert.com/Cisco/CCIE/Security/Rack-Rental>– which are
also now available for rental. (We currently have 12 Security
racks available, and are racking 12 more over the next few weeks.) A few
weeks ago we launched an entirely overhauled remote rack control
interface<http://www.proctorlabs.com/>,
and the feedback has been incredible (*watch the demo
here<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqUKU3M1OTo>
*). The interface is more feature-rich, fast and user friendly. We have a
team working (still) on additional features and functionality, and expect
great things to continue to come out of our Proctor Lab development team.

Lastly, we have our CCIE Security 4.0
Bootcamps<http://www.ipexpert.com/Cisco/CCIE/Security/Lab-Preparation-Classes>updated
and available for scheduling. You will see that we have several
“online” dates, which we call “*Online-HD-ILT*“. Next week we will be
announcing a game changing online class delivery solution that we will be
utilizing for all of our classes. These dates are posted / available now,
so if you’re looking to save on travel and accommodation costs – this
option gives you everything you get in our live classes, but from the
comfort of your own home.

And adding to the Online-HD-ILT training announcement – we have altered our
self-study product portfolio to now include “Online Workbook Mentoring
Subscriptions”. These are online, live sessions (*utilizing our
Online-HD-ILT training solution*) – with our instructor – whereas he will
be walking through lab scenarios and answering questions pertaining to
them. These sessions will be recorded (in high-def) and made available to
you via our online streaming solution (video on demand). It’s a replacement
to our “Walk-Through Video Solutions”. We feel that the quality will be
greatly improved, and interaction with our instructor will be crucial to
your preparation and is much needed. This offering has not yet been added
to our website, but will be up and available on Monday.

We already have the above-mentioned products available for CCIE Wireless
lab preparation
<http://www.ipexpert.com/Cisco/CCIE/Wireless-Lab-Portfolio>and are
working on an entirely overhauled R&S and Voice portfolio to match
our new portfolio strategy. As Data Center is rolled out, you will also see
that it follows the same structure.
Regards,
--
Piotr Kaluzny