From: jay.mcmic...@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 06:35:57 -0600
To: auranpr...@gmail.com
CC: ccie_security@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Security] Ikev2 support

Nothing is free! But, the CCIE plaque on the wall is a good feeling. ;)

Regards,Jay McMickle- CCIE #35355 (RS)Sent from my iPhone 5Support me to fight
MS!http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/TXHBikeEvents?px=5886043&pg=personal&fr_id=20226

On Mar 1, 2013, at 6:32 AM, Bruno Silva <auranpr...@gmail.com> wrote:

It sure helped me as always of course. The problem is, I'll have to upgrade my
7200 or use GNS3...