Mike

Same as what I have told the students today in the class - in a typical
scenario all traffic from higher -> lower is OK. Obviously if they restrict
you some way to be as specific as possible, then you gotta modify the ACL
on a per-case basis

This also applies to the transparent ASA where e.g. IPv4 multicast traffic
is dropped from higher to lower - then you could create a "permit all" ACL
for the inside, but once again - unless they tell you be specific.

That would a good question to the proctor, by the way.

Regards,
--
Piotr Kaluzny
CCIE #25665 (Security), CCSP, CCNP