Piotr and Team,

The current situation with the security racks is really terrible! I have
been very patient over my last 7-10 sessions each with issues. Right now I
am logged into a session and cannot connect to the Terminal Servers, I can
ping them... This has happened before and the support personal were able to
resolve the issue. But now with no after hours support what are we supposed
to do? This is total disrespect for our time. I decided not to go out with
my family to work on labs, only to sit here wasting my time - This is
extremely frustrating and what's worse is that now there is no response
from anyone and things don't seem to be getting any better.

Is there anyone that can help?

--
Ayaz Merchant
merchanta...@gmail.com