Hello;

So I managed to fixed the problem with the profile that I had before. The main
issue that I have right now is with the authentication.
I didnt have a wireless device so I added a Dlink adapter and selected the
option to create a profile to it.
When I authenticate, I get the following error:

RADIUS Status:

        11510 Invalid EAP-Response/NAK; EAP-negotiation failed

        :

        5400

        5400

But it says authentication successful.
I revisited the Dot1x profile over and over again but it looks exactly as the
one on the guide.

Any thoughts in what I can check?

Mike.

www.ipexpert.com