Look at the NHRP table. You should see full prefixes (subnets) instead of
/32 entries. Generally speaking NHRP table overrides CEF - so even that NH
points to the Hub, when you trace you should see packets flowing directly
between the Spokes.

Regards,
--
Piotr Kaluzny
CCIE #25665 (Security), CCSP, CCNP

***Want to win a free iPad mini? Just follow us on
Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/ipexpert>or "Like" our
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/ipexpert> page and be entered into a
weekly drawing!
<http://www.IPexpert.com>