Oh - to confuse me more, when I SSH directly to the admin context it looks
as I would expect - ASA/admin/pri/act#
So I am really wondering why when I SSH directly to the admin context I get
the full string but when I SSH to a user context I don't.

--
Regards,

Joe Astorino
CCIE #24347
http://astorinonetworks.com

"He not busy being born is busy dying" - Dylan
Free CCIE R&S, Collaboration, Data Center, Wireless & Security Videos ::

iPexpert on YouTube: www.youtube.com/ipexpertinc