Hi Guys,

I`m configuring a MSCEP microsoft server with windows 2012 and I cannot
find any documentation on how to set the configurations on the ASA. As far
as I could find on the documentation I have to configure a trustpoint with
the NDES server, is that correct? Because I have a distributed environment
where the CA is separated from the NDES server. Do I have to create a
trustpoint to each server?

--
Bruno Silva
Network Consultant