We made a change last night in preparation to our new website launch, and it
caused our primary sit to go down. Unfortunately, my web team didn't realize
that until this AM.

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II
Founder & CEO - iPexpert
CCIE #5244 / Emeritus
:: World-Class Cisco Certification Training

Mobile: +1.810.334.1564
:: Free Videos
:: Free Training / Product Offerings
:: CCIE Blog