From: Erik Goppel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 7:15 AM
To: Mark Holloway
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CCIE VOICE HARDWARE

Mark,

Once you install in Vmware, you automatically are licensed for demo mode
(the dlu count i previous mentioned)

If you want, you can register the PAK for a mac from the VMrange, however
you have to mention to licensing that you are using this for demo/lab
purposes.

They are not that willing, to provide you with a lic if you are not a
partner, as cisco`s statement is that end-customer should not use Vmware for
lab purposes, as end-customers do not need a demo (because the partner will
provide you with that) you will not receive that either.

However, some luck you can have, licensing is not the most intelligent
department within cisco, and sometimes they will provide you with the
licenses.

I`d say, try it, if you  don`t succeed try talking to your cisco or partner
accountmanager, and let them arrange it. (can help a lot, if you can provide
them a business oppportunity, especially in these times)

Good luck,

Erik