On the note of UCCX and CUPS, can anyone speculate if they think the lab is
going to have redundant UCCX7 servers and/or redundant CUPS7 servers?  I'm
just trying to calculate how many VMWare installs I need and disk space
usage since I pre-allocate.

From: Chris Kagadis (kagadis.com) [mailto:ch...@kagadis.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2009 12:27 PM
To: Mark Holloway
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CCIE VOICE HARDWARE

All,

     Just a quick update.  A while ago I mentioned in this thread that
CUCM/CUC/CUPS/CUCCX 7 could not be installed on VMware with AMD.  I found a
very convenient work around; create the installations on an Intel host
first, then port the images over to an AMD and start them up.  Besides a
warning during startup, I've found no other issues.