I'm hoping someone can chime in and help out.  I'm trying to setup a 3725 as
a PSTN switch.  My VWIC-2MFT-T1 comes up fine but I'm having difficulty with
the VWIC-1MFT-E1.  With IPVOICE-12.4.18T the router sees the E1 module but
displays "CONTROLLER E1 firmware not running" so I tried 12.4.23 Mainline -
both Adv Enterprise and Int Voice/Video/IPIPGW and in those two cases the
router doesn't even see the VWIC-1MFT-E1 but always sees the VWIC-2MFT-T1.

If I insert the E1 into a 2811 it comes up every time.  I am running IPVoice
12.4.22T on the 2811.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?  I'm stuck. :/

Thanks,

Mark