I came up with a way to do this, but I had to cheat a little.  I'm not clear on
the exact requirements so here's what I tried.

I attempted building two separate trunks in separate device pools assigned to
the different servers.  Long story short.....this doesn't work.  GK doesn't see
the bandwidth limitation from CCM.  Call is simply rejected.  It never tries
the other gateway with the lower priority.  So that approach is a dead end.

End point max connections doesn't work either.

So, I started playing around with it.  Jin made a suggestion about using hop
off prefixes, and that kind of intrigued me.  Whether or not you could do this
would depend on the requirements, but what I'm going to show you actually
works.   The other way you could make this work is if the pub and sub could be
in different zones.

I set up two dial peers on BR2 (the only way I could actually make it fail over
since GK wouldn't do it), and introduced a hop off prefix to get it to the pub.
 Configs are below.  But the proof....is at the top below.  I don't know if
this meets the requirements, but this is what I could make work (and what I
found out wouldn't work).  In the real lab, I'd have nailed down ports 1720 and
1719, but didn't take the time while chasing this:

Pod18-HQ-RTR#sh gatek call
Total number of active calls = 2.
                         GATEKEEPER CALL INFO
                         ====================
LocalCallID                        Age(secs)   BW
26-60756                           18          16(Kbps)
 Endpt(s): Alias                 E.164Addr
   src EP: Pod18-BR2-RTR         3001
           CallSignalAddr  Port  RASSignalAddr   Port
           172.8.102.1     1720  172.8.102.1     53573
 Endpt(s): Alias                 E.164Addr
   dst EP: GKTrunk2_2            1#1000
           CallSignalAddr  Port  RASSignalAddr   Port
           10.8.200.20     49704 10.8.200.20     49624
LocalCallID                        Age(secs)   BW
28-62120                           8           16(Kbps)
 Endpt(s): Alias                 E.164Addr
   src EP: Pod18-BR2-RTR         3002
           CallSignalAddr  Port  RASSignalAddr   Port
           172.8.102.1     1720  172.8.102.1     53573
 Endpt(s): Alias                 E.164Addr
   dst EP: GKTrunk1_1            3#1001
           CallSignalAddr  Port  RASSignalAddr   Port
           10.8.200.21     55400 10.8.200.21     54151

Gatekeeper config:

gatekeeper
 zone local CCM ipexpert.com 172.8.100.1
 zone local CME ipexpert.com
 zone prefix CCM 1* gw-priority 10 GKTrunk2_2
 zone prefix CCM 1* gw-priority 9 GKTrunk1_1
 zone prefix CME 3*
 gw-type-prefix 3#* hopoff CCM gw ipaddr 10.8.200.21 55400
 no shutdown

Output of show gatekeeper endpoints:

Pod18-HQ-RTR#sh gatek end
                    GATEKEEPER ENDPOINT REGISTRATION
                    ================================
CallSignalAddr  Port  RASSignalAddr   Port  Zone Name         Type    Flags
--------------- ----- --------------- ----- ---------         ----    -----
10.8.200.20     49704 10.8.200.20     49624 CCM               VOIP-GW
    H323-ID: GKTrunk2_2
    Voice Capacity Max.=  Avail.=  Current.= 0
10.8.200.21     55400 10.8.200.21     54151 CCM               VOIP-GW
    H323-ID: GKTrunk1_1
    Voice Capacity Max.=  Avail.=  Current.= 0
172.8.102.1     1720  172.8.102.1     53573 CME               H323-GW
    H323-ID: Pod18-BR2-RTR
    Voice Capacity Max.=  Avail.=  Current.= 0
Total number of active registrations = 3

Output of show gatekeeper gw-type-prefix

Pod18-HQ-RTR#sh gatek gw
GATEWAY TYPE PREFIX TABLE
=========================
Prefix: 2#*
  Zone CME master gateway list:
    172.8.102.1:1720 Pod18-BR2-RTR

Prefix: 1#*
  Zone CCM master gateway list:
    10.8.200.20:49704 GKTrunk2_2
    10.8.200.21:55400 GKTrunk1_1
  Zone CCM prefix 1* priority gateway list(s):
   Priority 10:
    10.8.200.20:49704 GKTrunk2_2
   Priority 9:
    10.8.200.21:55400 GKTrunk1_1

Prefix: 3#*    (Hopoff zone CCM)
  Statically-configured gateways (not necessarily currently registered):
    10.8.200.21:55400
  Zone CCM master gateway list:
    10.8.200.21:55400 GKTrunk1_1
  Zone CCM prefix 1* priority gateway list(s):
   Priority 9:
    10.8.200.21:55400 GKTrunk1_1

Config of dial-peers on BR2:

dial-peer voice 1000 voip