...and add a 911# pattern with the urgent priority box checked, so that
if the user dials 911 it will wait for the timeout.

PT

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Larry
Hadrava
Sent: April-02-09 1:13 PM
To: Mark Davis
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] 911 Route Pattern Delay

On your 911 route pattern, is the urgent priority box checked?

I would try uncheking that and see if the delay is tollerable before
making a timew change.

Larry Hadrava
CCIE #12203 CCNP CCNA
Sr. Support Engineer - IPexpert, Inc.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 12:56 PM, Mark Davis <davismar...@gmail.com>
wrote:

The gateway is MGCP.

Our users will accidentally dial 911, realize their mistake, then hang
up. Unfortunately the call would already be established so dispatch
would send police out to investigate.

I wanted to add a slight delay to the route pattern so that users
could hang up without alerting the police, if they caught it in time.