I am currently using VMWare Workstation to run all the UC
applications.  Someone mentioned to me that using ESXi, which is a
true hyper visor, will increase the performance of any VM when
compared to Workstation.  For the most part UCM runs fine with
Workstation but I do agree that sometimes the web interface can feel a
bit sluggish.  I attribute this to the fact it is running on a VM.
Has anyone moved from Workstation to ESXi and noticed a performance
increase?

Thanks,
Mark