Phil G wrote:
> Hi again!
>
> I wanted to start with UCCX-lab. I did the server setup and now i want
> to add a application, but i cannot see any scripts. When i click at
> Applications/Script Managment i get the following message:
>

> Script Management

> Error reading Scripts
> Repository Data Store not initialized. Please activate the Repository
> Data Store by navigating to control center page.
>

> No idea how to fix this, as UCCX is not my friend.
>
> BTW: UCCX is running on VMWare and after installation (but before the
> server setup) i had to change the IP-address of the server. I changed
> the address first on the NIC, then in UCCX Serviceability utility and
> then in registry under spanlink (IOR Hostname and LDAP-host1).
>
> regards, Philipp

So after some troubleshooting the UCCX-server is working as long as i do
not change the IP-Address on the server. So what is the correct
procedure for changing the IP-Address on CRS when no Inital Setup is
made so far? It seems to me that the MS SQL Agent has serious problems
with this change, because he is not started after Server Setup.

(I have to change the IP-Address, because i am using the VM-Ware image
of my demo-system which has certainly different IP-addresses as my
CCIE-voice-lab.)