CCIETALK,
Great points and I am sure that IPExpert appreciates your patience
however what about the group of people that are unable to access their
workbooks and have lab dates coming up soon and would really like to
access their workbooks to continue with their prep? The original word
from IPX was that things "should" be done by Saturday evening or
Sunday now it's possibly today Tuesday. I understand your point,
however try to understand those that are seriously impacted by this
migration. Just my two pennies.

>>> [mailto:<ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com>
>>> ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] *On Behalf Of *Steve Denney