Now I am able to.  I ran the utils dbreplication status command as well, which
didn't report any issues.  However, maybe this command had an issue as well.
I'm just glad it's working now.

From: jgar...@gmail.com [mailto:jgar...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Jeff Garvas
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 3:11 PM
To: Jeff Price (jeffpric)
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] MGCP Gateway Problem

Jeff - you ARE able to make the calls?

Sounds like you may have had some kind of replication issue going on between
the pub/sub.

-jeff

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 5:47 PM, Jeff Price (jeffpric) <jeffp...@cisco.com>
wrote:

Hi everyone,

So after trying all of your suggestions, I guess the old Windows philosophy
worked.  After I restarted the PUB/SUB I am not able to make the calls.  Thanks
for all of your help.

Jeff