Hi Cris,

Please try first to globalize the calling number (TP) and have that number
on the phone display and call directories. When you are sure everything is
working as desired, use the cg xform patterns as discussed before to
localize the phone display, after that, you still should see the calling
number's globalized form in the phone directories. Use the 7941s you have
for testing this feature,

Thanks,

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 3:53 PM, Cristobal Priego <cristobalpri...@gmail.com