Hi:

Yesterday it happend the same to me, I manage to solve it reloading cue and
reseting cti services at both pub and sub

To verify at CUE side use the following commands:

show ccn subsystem -> Check that port and ccm ip address are ok

show ccn status ccm-> check that jtapi subsystem is already registered with CCM

hth

cti port/route point do not register with cue (and you have already