Kapil,

We in no way condone soliciting on this list. This is strictly a CCIE study
list and all posts should only contain topics that pertain to CCIE Study.
Consider this you first warning, a second offense will result in expulsion
from this list.

----------------------------------Started:       23 Mar 2010
9:05:33---------------------------------

Kapil Atrish:
    actually I want to offer them on the voice alias, if someone interested
in buying
Drew LePla:
    We do not allow soliciting on OSL.
Kapil Atrish:
    I thought of checking with you before blindly posting it
Drew LePla:
    Yeah they frown on that just strictly a support forum for CCIE topics.

Regards,

Drew LePla - COMP TIA A+, CCNA - IPexpert

Lead Technical Support Engineer

Mailto:  <mailto:dle...@ipexpert.com> dle...@ipexpert.com

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444, ext. 204

Live Assistance, Please visit:  <http://www.ipexpert.com/chat>
www.ipexpert.com/chat

eFax: +1.810.454.0130

IPexpert is a premier provider of Classroom and Self-Study Cisco CCNA (R&S,
Voice & Security), CCNP, CCVP, CCSP and CCIE (R&S, Voice, Security & Service
Provider) Certification Training with locations throughout the United
States, Europe and Australia. Be sure to check out our online communities at
<http://www.ipexpert.com/communities> www.ipexpert.com/communities and our
public website at  <http://www.ipexpert.com> www.ipexpert.com