From: vccie2010 <vccie2...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 13:17:37 -0700
To: OSL Group <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] GK remote zone

I am wondering in a scenario, if I am not allowed to use " gw-type-prefix
1#* default-technology" on HQ GK and I don't know the Remote PSTN zone
Tech-prefix, how can I make my calls to India  (91 country code calls) pass
on to Remote zone PSTN GK, any thoughts please ?

For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please
visit www.ipexpert.com