Mike, I used to just test at the end, but I found it to be counter productive
if I made several mistakes, I now test as I go, with the exception of aar, it
only takes a few minutes more to test each one as I go, shutting down a
voiceport takes only seconds, as does bringing back up. I makes me more
confident in my foundation I build the dial plan as well.

Test it all at the end was easier when I used to chart out my full dial plan on
notepad (as I did in V2), but now I just build as I go and it's much harder to
test the whole dialplan at the end without a table.

Matt