YES MAN

On 06/07/2010 01:19 PM, Ashar Siddiqui wrote:

Thanks Kerboute.

Last question before I leave you in peace, is this supported on CUE AIM module? (IMAP)

Thanks

Ash

*From:* kerboute kerboute [mailto:naoufal.kerbo...@cbi.ma]
*Sent:* 07 June 2010 13:11
*To:* Ashar Siddiqui
*Cc:* ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com; 'Angel Perez'
*Subject:* Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Setting up Voicemail to send Email - CME/CUE 7.0

If you do the command below on the CLI you don't neet to do any thing on GUI:

Service imap
enable
end

I don't have any Idea about SMTP on unity express.

thanks

On 06/07/2010 01:02 PM, Ashar Siddiqui wrote:

And no settings under CUE GUI needed?

I mean Message notification> Enable system-wide notification?

Also, what if I configure it thru SMTP? Will that deliver to company mailbox? Is that supported on AIM module? Any restrictions etc..

Thanks for all your help.