If you just have a HWIC-4ESW, you won't have PoE. In order to have PoE you
needs to have a HWIC-4ESW-POE module. You can try all you want, but you will
never be able to enable PoE with a HWIC-4ESW module.

Ref:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps5853/product_data_sheet0900aecd8016bf0b_ps5855_Products_Data_Sheet.html