Anyone have any luck getting MWI to work when CUE is integrated with CCM?
According to Cisco's documentation you do not need MWI numbers when JTAPI is
used.  Voicemail is working as expected but I cannot get MWI to light up on the
phones using that are using the UCM Voicemail Profile I have created for CUE
(assigned to Br2Ph1 and Br2Ph2).

CUE successfully shows that it is registered with the CTI Route Point which
explains why Voicemail works.  My Application User (JTAPI-CUE) has the CTI
Route Point and additional 3 ports associated with it under Controlled Devices
and I have assigned Standard CTI User under Permissions Information.  I even
ticked "Accept Unsolicited Notification" but that didn't make a difference. I
appreciate any assistance..

ccn subsystem jtapi
 ctiport 3111 3112 3113
 ccm-manager address 10.10.210.11 10.10.210.10
 ccm-manager credentials hidden
"kqp8kECeSyBmpARJPQkSHY8Uxj6U33PNSd8ZZNgd+Y9J3xlk2B35j0nfGWTYHfmPSd8ZZNgd+Y9J3xlk2B35j0nfGWTYHfmPSd8ZZNgd+Y9J3xlk2B35j0nfGWTYHfmP"
 end subsystem

ccn subsystem sip
 gateway address "10.57.126.1"
 mwi sip unsolicited