From: Tom <tom.c...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] QOS
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Date: Sunday, July 4, 2010, 4:25 PM

You have change threshold value in the below statement.

mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 3 threshold 2  4

all other seeting are correct.So the final config look like below

mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 1 threshold 3  5
mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 2 threshold 3  3 6 7
mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 3 threshold 3  2
mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 4 threshold 3  0
mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 3 threshold 2  4

HTH

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----