I proceeded to use the method where all my H323 dial-peers start with 9 in the
destination-pattern.  I imagine it's more work to have UCM keep the 9 on the
dialed number because of TEHO to multiple gateways, it gets very "busy" to know
when to prepend and not prepend in UCM route lists.  Assuming 9 is stripped on
UCM and the H323 gateway is adding 9 before sending the call to a POTS dial
peer, is a VoIP dial-peer being created to match any incoming call and then it
is sent through a translation-profile so it can match a POTS dial peer?