If I want a priority queue to have 25% of the port bandwidth, I have configured
shape 4.  I want queues 2, 3, and 4 to share 40%, 40%, and 20% of the remaining
bandwidth.  All the examples I have seen for shape/share show a value of 1 for
priority queue in share regardless of the fact shape is set to 4 (25% of
available bandwidth).

srr-queue bandwidth shape 4 0 0 0     <-- 4 = one 1/4th of total bandwidth; 0 =
use Share instead
srr-queue bandwidth share 1 40 40 20  <-- queue 2, 3, 4 will share 40%, 40%,
20% of bandwidth

Why does share's priority queue need a value of 1 if shape is already 4?  Is it
an indicator saying there is a value for shape so use that instead?

Thanks,
Mark