I have HqPh1 and HqPh3 both assigned to the same SUBSCRIBE CSS and HqPh3 has
BLF Speed Dial assigned to watch HqPh1's primary extension and everything works
great on HqPh3's line key that watches HqPh1.  However, I am trying to access
the corporate directory on HqPh3 and expect to see presence status for HqPh1's
main number.  If HqPh1 goes off hook I am not seeing anything change in the
corporate directory listing on HqPh3.  I have End Users created for my Hq
phones and assigned their primary extension. The Hq phones are both in Standard
Presence Group.  If I go to System > Presence Group and set Allow then restart
the phone it doesn't make a difference.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Mark