We are having an issue with out edge router and we're working on it.

Regards,

Wayne A. Lawson II - CCIE #5244 (R&S)
Founder, President & CEO - IPexpert, Inc., Proctor Labs, Inc. & Platinum
Solutions Group, LLC.
Mailto: wlaw...@ipexpert.com
Telephone: +1.810.334.1564
eFax: +1.810.454.0244

::Message sent from iPhone

IPexpert & Proctor Labs are premier providers of Self-Study Workbooks, Video on
Demand, Audio Tools, Online Hardware Rental and Classroom Training for the
Cisco CCIE (R&S, Voice, Wireless, Security & Service Provider) certification(s)
with training locations throughout the United States, Europe, South Asia and
Australia. Be sure to visit our online communities at
www.ipexpert.com/communities and our public website at www.ipexpert.com or
www.proctorlabs.com.

Platinum Solutions Group (PSG) provides high-end consulting and staffing
services with a primary emphasis on Cisco's Data Center, Network Security,
Service Provider, Wireless and Unified Communications technologies. Be sure to
visit www.platinumsolutionsgroup.com.

CCIE-focused job community located at www.platinumplacementservices.com.

Connect @ www.WayneLawson.com.