Hi Brian,

I would change back their pattern as they are testing you on the following
concepts.

When the call comes into the GW on CUCM, the prefix values configured will
be added to the front of the number.  In order to figure out how you will
prefix this you need to look at the debug isdn q931 and work with what
you've got.  Meaning, if you are receiving a Subscriber number 2059432785
then you need to manipulate the Subscriber prefix.  This will effect what
you will see in the Missed Calls and solve part 2.

Now, the phone's device pool has a calling party transformation calling
search space applied to it.  This will be used incoming on the phone and
determine how you will localize the calls on the screen.  You will need to
have a Calling Party Xformation pattern that will manipulate it back down.
This effects the screen and nothing else.

I'm trying not to give the answer as understanding these concepts is key and
you can solve this in 2 mins once you understand how these all work
together.  Try and fool around with these values and let us know how it
goes.

Hope this helps,

Jeff