Hi Francesc,

Here is what I have in my notes.  I know in the past I had issues getting it
to work with a CUCM monitoring a CME phone, but the CME monitoring CUCM
worked fine.  I had written notes that Vik said  CUCM SCCP Phone can't
monitor CME phones in 7.0, but SIP should work fine.  That was most likely
my issue.

voice service voip

sip

bind all <ip of cme>

presence

presence enable

server <ip of cucm>

allow subscribe

Configure a SIP trunk on CUCM with the following:

-          IP address = CME address

-          Subscribe CSS that sees phones

-          You may have to create Security Profile with "Accept Presence
Subscription" and/or "Accept Unsolicited Notification", but try without it
first

Configure a Route Pattern that is the extension(s) for CME phones (ie 3XXX)

-          Gateway/Route List = SIP trunk configured above

Next you would have to configure the monitoring on CUCM and/or CME.

Let me know if this works for you or not as I can't configure and test right
now.

Jeff