Hello all,

Maybe this is a very basic question but it's driving me crazy!

I have only 7911G phones and I want to do some internal conferences including
more than 3 users.

Phone A calls Phone B and Phone C, this works perfectly.

Now, Phone B would like to connect Phone D to the conference so he presses puts
the call on hold, makes the new one to Phone D, selects the conference and the
new call but when that person wants to press the softkey button, he gets a
message saying the conference key is inactive.

Phone A could add that person, I confirmed that but why Phone B, who didn't
create the conference can't?

I have a MRGL with both software and hardware CFB.
HW are PVDM-3 cards.

On service parameters I've configure the max number of users to be 8 for both
adhoc and meetme services. I also have advanced conference feature set to true.

On each 7911G phone, I've configured the max number of calls to be 6.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks a lot.

Daniel Gomez