We technically aren’t allowed to answer your question about the lab.

Don’t stress out though, if the PSTN router won’t accept something or is
expecting something, it’s a safe bet that you will be told the information
you need.

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Ccie Voice
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 10:52 AM
To: CCIE Study
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Calling and Called Party Number Type

Thank you all for your reply,

I just need to know if the PSTN router in the LAB will accept the call or no
if it is not set to the proper value.

If the PSTN router will not accept the call then it is OK I can play with
these values and solve the problem.

But the problem if the PSTN router accepts all calls based on called party
number and later on the proctor will check if you set the values correctly
or not.

for me what I understood before is the way that Roger sent. (thank you
Roger)

Regards,

  _____