Hello George,

Very rarely I've seen replication status 2 and weird behaviors happen. Have
you checked replication anywhere else? CLI / Unified Reporting?

If you've done this many times and you're sure the configuration has been
done correctly; drop this replication and reset it "cluster wide". I hope it
helps.

Regards,
Roger Carpio.