All,

I'm having a hell of a time trying to get UCCX editor to work in standalone
mode.  I use proctorlabs for my UCCX studying, because I don't have a UCCX
server.  I am able to connect to the UCCX with the script editor, but when
I'm done with the lab and try the editor at home, it fails everytime.  It's
getting really frustrating because this is an area I need some time in.
Does anybody have any good ideas on getting that running locally by itself?

Adam Compton