Thanks Amit but unfortunately this will not work. As I mentioned before, the
RTP stream is being interrupted too. H323 call preservation, in my opinion,
is only for signaling loss to the Call Manager only, but here the IP Phones
are temporarily losing connectivity to the GW too which will interrupt the
RTP stream.