I usually create a route pttrn for snr

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El Jun 1, 2011, a las 6:18, adam compton <com...@gmail.com> escribiĆ³:

So I have mobility configured, SNR is working fine and dandy. If I make a call and press mobility softkey to send the call to my cell phone, What CSS does it use? Does is follow phone css or remote dest profile CSS?

If it follows the device CSS, I could make sure that the SNR number is in a dialable format from the phone. If it uses the RDP CSS, then I could potentially have to create another route pattern.

Thoughts?

Adam Compton
For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please visit www.ipexpert.com