Santiago,

This is a question I would expect from an end user; not someone who's
preparing for the CCIE Lab. Please do your homework; get detailed sdi/sdl
traces, app logs, packet captures and if those don't give you the answer;
forward them to me and I'll take a look at them.

Please don't take it personal, we've all went thru basic configuration
issues when we started but let's just try to keep the distribution list at
expert level as much as possible. Perhaps if you ask for help telling us
what you have done; you wouldn't receive an answer like mine.

Finally, from my experience; look at the back of the IP phone and make sure
you are adding the correct phone model in CUCM. An App log will easily show
you this mismatch if that were the case.

Regards,
Roger Carpio.