Yes, a sh isdn status showed "multiple frame established".  More often than not
I have to actually apply:

Serial 0/0/0:23
 isdn bind-l3 ccm-manager

Then

no isdn bind-l3 ccm-manager
isdn bind-l3 ccm-manager

in order to get "multiple frame established".  In playing around with it today
I figured out how to fix it without a reload.  I noticed on the CUCM gateway
page, I could see all 3 MGCP gateways registered to my sub however the IP
address of the affected gateway showed as it's Loopback address.  The
functioning MGCP gateways showed an IP address that matched the interface I
specified in the

mgcp bind control  and  mgcp bind media commands

I removed those commands on the affected gw then reapplied ... that fixed the
issue and I didn't have to wait for a reload.  Still don't know why it happens
though ...

KP

Sent from my iPad