Hi All,

I did my first attempt, I did not pass but the report was very good and most of
my marks 100%. The report encourages me to do my second attempt. I prepared for
the second attempt and I did my second attempt.

Second attempt was much better than the first one. I studied very well and
tried
to avoid my mistakes in my first attempt. Unfortunately, the report was very
bad. Most of my marks 40%, 20%, and some 0%.

But why???
Some questions are exactly the same with first attempt? Why I am getting 100 in
my first attempt and 0 in my second attempt.

Some of the requirements I was not able to solve it and thought I will get 0
because I did not solve it but in the report 100%. Is it a magic?

I am now very pessimistic I am thinking to leave my CCIE and I am sometimes I
thinking to leave Cisco and work with other vendors.

I am very sorry for this bad e-mail. Specially, for who is preparing right now.
But I am really very pessimistic from my second attempt and I need some advises
from your side