HI Experts ,

Please advice on this.

________________________________
From: donny f <f.faraday...@gmail.com>
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 11:27 AM
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] srst calling name

hi all,

Assuming  we been told to send calling name "SiteC ph 2 "  in SRST mode call to
PSTN.

How do we achieve it it, if we ask to only use "srst autoprovision all " and
"srst autoprovision dn"

cause evertyme after u change "Name" to  SiteC ph 2   from +61323333

When you switch to UCM mode and back to SRST, it will overide

tks for advice