Hi Michael,

I had the same problem, try searching the web for W2K3 WA. Once you have
done this, make sure to get a snapshot of your clean installation so you
don't have to do it again in case you are practicing integration. I think
since validation can't validate your server; you still have to activate it.

Regards,
Roger Carpio.